Below, Arcade will explain how we treat the Personal Information we collect from our registered users (“Members”). Personal Information is information about our Members that is personally identifiable, such as your name, address, email address, or phone number, and information that is not otherwise publicly available.
What we collect and when we collect it
Upon registration, Arcade requests, collects, and stores the following Personal Information:
- your email address
In addition, you may be asked to supply your username from other social accounts such as Google, LinkedIn, etc.
By visiting the Arcade site, even if you are not logged in as a Member, we have access and may store the following Personal Information from your computer and browser, including
- your IP address,
- Arcade Cookie Information,
- software and hardware attributes, and
- the pages you request
How We Use What We Collect
Arcade uses the Personal Information for the following general purposes:
- Improve our service to you and Arcade Members generally,
- To contact you, and
- To customize your experience
Arcade does not rent, sell, or share Personal Information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies except:
- If disclosure is reasonably necessary to investigate, or prevent illegal action,
- If disclosure is necessary to respond to subpoenas, court orders, to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims, or to enforce the Arcade Terms of Service, or
- If Arcade merges with or is acquired by another company.
When reasonable, we will make reasonable efforts to notify of such disclosure before it happens.
How We Protect Your Personal Information
Arcade protects your Personal Information using industry standard security measures. Additionally, if we collect credit card data that data is encrypted upon transmission to us. It is important to note that the nature of the internet does not allow for 100% security or your Personal Information. Although we take reasonable steps to prevent it, Arcade does not warrant that information will not be accessed or disclosed through a breach of any of our security protocol.
What Rights You Have Regarding Your Personal Information
At any time you may:
- see the Personal Information you have provided to us, and
- modify or delete the Personal Information contained on your profile
Additionally, if you are a California resident, in accordance with California law, you may request and we will provide you with a list of what Personal Information (if any) we disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes in the preceding calendar year and the names and addresses of those third parties. Requests may be made only once a year.
Regarding the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA), Arcade is not intended for children under the age of 13, and does not collect, use or disclose personal information from children.